With a cutting width of 1.60 m, the BX 324 is front-mounted with a cutting assembly set to the right.
- Easily hitched onto all tractors
- Used to mow around signposts and trees without extensive manoeuvring.
- The machine remains in its working position and reverts automatically once past the obstacle
- Four extra-large belts power the rotor smoothly and without sudden fluctuations
- Easy access to the bottom of ditches
- Anti-projection protective device
- Improved uptake, better quality of work, lower energy consumption